7 April 2012

Little Mix-up: Perrie confesses pet cat Jack is alive after wrongly announcing his death on Twitter

Two weeks after announcing the tragic passing of her beloved family cat, Jack, she coughed up: “He’s alive and well”Alive and purring: Jack the cat
Little Mix are in a mighty big fix after Perrie Edwards made one giant confession.
Two weeks after announcing the tragic passing of her beloved family cat, Jack, (receiving thousands of condolence cards, gifts and messages from fans in the process), she coughed up: “He’s alive and well.”
In what will, from hereon in, be referred to as catgate, the 18-year-old has asked me to apologise to the nation after “RIP Jack” trended worldwide on Twitter.
The Geordie singer said Jack was missing presumed dead after slinking off following a period of illness and fans had reacted with a touching display of sympathy.
But she added: “That night I went back home, walked in to my bedroom and Jack was just sitting on my bed. He was back!

Perrie at her audition for the X Factor
“To this day, I’ve still not told my fans because I’m just so embarrassed.
“I can’t find it in my heart to tell the fans he’s actually alive after all the fuss it caused... but, hopefully, you can find a way to write it in a positive way so they understand.”

Riiight.
Chatting to the quartet ahead of the biggest gig of The X Factor Live Tour on Sunday night, the girls told me they’re busy preparing to launch their pop career in earnest after walking away with last year’s grand prize.
And with former mentor Tulisa joining them backstage at London’s O2 arena, Jade, 18, revealed a collaboration is on the cards.
She said: “We’d love to work with Tulisa, she has been amazing to us.
“Hopefully, there’ll be something appearing with her on the album later this year.”
COMMENTS?



No comments: