24 February 2012

Little Mix Star Dumps Boyfriend Following One Direction Fling

Little Mix star Leigh Ann Pinnock has dumped her boyfriend of five years, with him claiming she cheated on him with a member of One Direction.
The X Factor winner had been in a relationship with Nathanuel Diamond for five years but ended things promptly after returning from a Winter break in Barbados. To make matters worse, it is reported that Leigh Ann ended things by text. So cold.
Little Mix Star Dumps Boyfriend Following One Direction Fling?
Adding: "I'm really sad but I had to end the relationship as I'm just so busy with everything going on with Little Mix."
"The X Factor tour goes on for two months then we'll be straight into promo for our music. There just isn't time for a relationship at the moment, and I wouldn't do anything half-heartedly."
"It's upsetting but I hope we'll remain friends."
However, that seems unlikely with Nathanuel saying that he knew Leigh-Ann would dump him and that she only wants a famous boyfriend.
"I suspected that something may have been going on with someone out of One Direction or The Risk. But I don't know if it happened. She'd never tell me," said an angry Nathanuel.

Speaking to The Sun, Leigh Ann confirmed that the relationship was over, saying: "I've split up with Nathanual.



No comments: