25 May 2012

Little Mix's Perrie Edwards likes her boobs

Little Mix star Perrie Edwards has revealed what she would ideally like her body to look like.


 


Little Mix star Perrie Edwards has revealed what she would ideally like her body to look like.
The singer is reportedly dating fellow X Factor star, One Direction's Zayn Malik.
However, Perrie has admitted that she is still insecure about her body and confessed she would like a bum like Jennifer Lopez.
The 18-year-old admitted that she wants to look like Catherine Zeta-Jones, Nicole Scherzinger or J-Lo.

She told Now magazine: "When Catherine Zeta-Jones was in The Mask of Zorro, I actually wanted to be her.

"And Nicole Scherzinger - wow.

"And Jennifer Lopez's bum - I wouldn't mind that."

However, Perrie admitted there is a part of her body she is comfortable with and is a fan of her breasts.
She added: "I wear crop tops without a bra.
"I've got small perky boobs so I don't see why I should wear a bra with just a little top because they stick out and look bulky."

No comments: