27 May 2012

Zayn Malik Admits He Loves Spending All Day In Bed with Perrie

Lucky Little Mixer Perrie Edwards!


Adorable One Direction hunk Zayn Malik has admitted that he likes to keep himself tidy now that he is a global teen hunk and obviously impress his new girlfriend Little Mix’s Perrie Edwards.

The 19 year-old confessed that even on his days off he likes to look sharp, though admits it is less work than when he joins the rest of his One Direction boys on TV.
“Even if I've got a day off, I'll still have a shower, do my hair, all the normal stuff,” He told Now Magazine. “It's not the same grooming as for TV or anything, but I do like to look after myself.”
Famed for his love of sleeping the Bradford lad is often teased by the other Directioners for forever nodding off and Zayn has admitted that if he could he would stay in bed all day long.
“My ideal day off would be waking up at 5pm, chill out all day, maybe play a few games,” he explained, “Watch a film, have some good food and just sleep again.”
Sleeping in until 5pm, Zayn really loves his bed!




No comments: