25 May 2012

LITTLE MIX'S SPICY DEBUT


X FACTOR queens Little Mix have promised to keep girl power reigning with their upcoming first album.

I caught up with the four-piece as they launched the limited edition Union Jack M&M’S with a performance in London's Leicester Square.

Jade, 18, told me: “We’ve been doing lots of writing and recording so we’re getting there with the album. We’re trying to work with as many people as possible so we can learn from everyone.”

Perrie, 18, agreed: “We want to get a different feel on each song so every one is a bit different.

“We have worked our bums off since X Factor but we have such a laugh. I love being in a group – we’re always messing around.”

The gals will drop their first single this summer and are keeping the title under wraps for now.

Meanwhile, they admit they’d rather face Geri, 39, than their record boss Simon Cowell, 52, if they had to go back and do audition again.

Perrie explained: “I remember watching Popstars: The Rivals thinking I’d feel so comfortable in front of her.

“It’s scary enough without seeing all the judges staring at you but I think Geri would be supportive. If Simon was judging I’d be a wreck.”

Jade nodded: “We love the Spice Girls so she’ll know what she’s talking about, definitely.

“I think it’s good changing the judges every year. It makes it fresh again.”

Jesy, 20, added: “I’d have felt more comfortable to audition for Geri.

“She has got a wicked personality.

“She’s so bubbly that I think she’ll bring a lot of fun to the show.”

To celebrate British summertime, the girls launched M&M’S limited edition U

 

No comments: