14 January 2012

Little Mix's Leigh-Anne reveals The X Factor left her in tears

Little Mix singer Leigh-Anne has said that The X Factor made her a better person, with the teenager admitting to often being tears with all the support shown towards her.


The 20-year-old became a part of the first group ever to win the series last year, after she and bandmates Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirwall and Perrie Edwards beat Marcus Collins in the final.
Speaking to the Bucks Free Press, Leigh-Anne said this week: “X Factor made me a better person – I’ve grown in every single way but I’ve not changed who I am and I don’t see why I should change.”
And the youngster revealed how she’s been touched by all the support ‘Little Mixers’ have been showing the group since they won in December.


“The best thing about Little Mix is we’re role models for being ourselves,” she explained. “We get tweets saying ‘you’re my inspiration, you inspire me to be who I am’. And I remember someone sent us a video saying; ‘thank you for allowing me to be who I am’.
“It made us all cry – It was amazing to know we’re not only doing something we love but helping other people as well.”




No comments: