19 January 2012

old interview , top of the pop's

Little Mix Interview in: TOP OF THE POPS
Congrats on winning The X Factor - we know you’re going to be around for a very long time. What’s your secret?

Jade: We try to be ourselves and maybe that’s worked. None of us are perfect like the Saturdays. We have ugly days and have confidence issues. We’re just normal girls who really want to make it together
Do you think that’s why so many of us can relate to you?

Jesy: I think girls relate to us cos we’re just being ourselves and not trying to be anyone we’re not. We’re just normal girls: we’re all different shapes and have different styles, so there’s something for everyone. 
Who’s single and who’s dating? Spill!


Jesy: Jade has a boyfriend and the rest of us are single. But none of us are on the lookout cos there’s no way you could fit any romance into our schedule!
You get a lot more attention now though, right?


Jesy: We don’t really get very much attention from boys. I think people think we get loads of guys asking us out, but we don’t.
Jade: Yeah, we get loads of messages from girls, but hardly any from boys.
What do you love most about being in a girl group?


 Perrie: The best thing is we’ve always got each other so we keep each other grounded and help each other when we’re getting upset and nervous. It’s stressful and stuff, but it’s all worth it. We’re enjoying every minute.
Who brings what to the band?


Perrie: Jesy has amazing style and energy, Jade has a beautiful voice, Leigh-Anne brings a feisty, urban edge and I throw in a hippie, indie vibe. It’a all about the mix.  
Who has the worst habits?


Leigh-Anne: Perrie is a massive burper - that’s pretty bad! 
Do you have any hidden talents?


Perrie: I can do  goat impression!
Jesy: I’m pretty good at beatboxing.
Leigh-Anne: I write songs all the time
Jade:  I got an A for GCSE art.
Jesy, how did you feel about being bullied for your looks?


Jesy: I was really upset. I moved schools five times because of bullying and thought it wouldn’t happen again. It brought back all those horrible feelings.
And now?
I’m glad I spoke up, cos we had a huge response from kids going through the same thing. It’s like people think you’re not pretty enough to be in a band, but you don’t have to be perfect to be a pop star. 
What was your most embarrassing moment on THE x Factor?


Jade: Mine was when mu hotpants split during the dress rehearsal for Please Don’t Stop The Music - everyone saw! I had to get extra material put in them cos they were too tight.
Leigh-Anne: I walked into a TV and bashed my head in front of the audience. I laughed about it, but it was so embarrassing.
And how have you been handling the fame now you’ve made it big?


Jade: We’re so not used to this lifestyle yet, so every time we even do something like this it’s a shock. We can’t get it used to it yet. It’s just so weird that we’re here and we’re just so grateful. 



No comments: